The European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the premier European software architecture conference, providing researchers, practitioners, and educators with a platform to present and discuss the most recent, innovative and significant findings and experiences in the field of software architecture research and practice. In 2014, the conference will feature keynotes, a research track, industrial track (including a full industry day with many renowned invited speakers), workshops, industrial tutorials, a doctoral symposium, and tool demonstrations and poster presentations. In addition, a co-located event on software design patterns, the ECSA MiniPLoP, will be held in parallel to ECSA.
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Gregor Hohpe: Chief IT Architect at Allianz SE in Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dumslaff: Corporate Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Capgemini Deutschland GmbH in Germany.
- Markus Voelter: Independent researcher, consultant and coach for itemis AG in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Hans van Vliet: Professor in Software Engineering at the VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
ECSA 2014 expects to attract about 150 participants from industry and academia.
We are looking for both academic and industrial sponsors for the organization of this conference. By sponsoring the conference, you
- contribute to the success of a major scientific and industrial event in the field of software architecture
- position yourself as one of the (major) actors in this field
- will have the opportunity to advertise your methodologies, products, tools, specificities and success stories of your business and to make the conference audience aware of them
- will have privileged space to meet researchers and industrialists interested in your field.